The Blue Lagoon Hearing Trust depends on investment income supported by donations and bequests in order to keep serving the hearing impaired of Tauranga, Mt. Maunganui, and Papamoa.
We are a registered charity in New Zealand (Charities Commission No. CC11079) so your contributions qualify for tax credit entitlement.
Your support by way of donation will always be welcome and enable us to help hearing impaired people in our area.
How to Donate
- Post a donation to our address shown below including your name and address.Blue Lagoon Hearing Trust
P O Box 8354
Cherrywood, Tauranga 3145
- Go to our “Givealittle” donation page – click here: www.givealittle.co.nz/org/bluelagoonhearingtrust-non-profit
- Make a regular contribution by way of Bank automatic payment. (via form below)*
- Make a one-off contribution direct to our Bank account. (via form below)*
- Consider making a bequest in your will in favor of the Trust. To do this you would need to make arrangements with the advisor handling your will.
* Please provide name and address so that your donation can be recognized and acknowledged by using the form below. You will be sent an email with our bank details so you can complete the electronic transfer of funds. Our email confirming receipt of the funds will then be sent to you.
Thank you for considering to help by way of donation.